메뉴 건너뛰기

주식회사 명문하드웨어

문의하기

Justor Presentation

Ignasi 2024.01.12 17:11 조회 수 : 7

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please, ¿Could you redirect this message to the right person or Department, if necessary?

My name is Ignasi, and I am contacting you from Justor (Talleres Trepat SA, Barcelona, ES). A company formed by a team whose mission is to manufacture all Justor products with quality, warranty, and detail. Manufacturer since 1946, our spring hinges (Double Action, Single Action) are sold in over 70 countries. Our knowledge about various sectors like Metal, Wood, Food, Health, Aeronautics, and all of indoor and outdoor architecture is projected today. Our closing-design systems are an added value for your company and the professional to make the jump in its company.

This message informs you about our interest in commercializing our products and becoming a reliable supplier.

I have attached our presentation catalog, but I would briefly like to comment on our differentiating points in the first place:

- Efficiency and durability: We test our products in our testing laboratory and compare the results with our competitors, ensuring extreme quality and we can affirm that we have a super-low, almost inexistent, percentage of returns.

- Our spring system is unique worldwide and provides 250k to 1M opening and closing cycles depending on the product.

- Service excellence: We try to take care of each customer individually, taking responsibility for their exclusive needs and doubts.

- The best choice for your most demanding customers.

- More than 70 countries trust our products.

Finally, thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your comments to start a profitable and lasting business relationship.

Best regards from Barcelona,

PS: Please, take a look at our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuhFXT4-zE0vmtR2YGIY_CA/featured

Ignasi C. Sust
Export Manager

위로